Wednesday, July 27, 2005

eeewwww

I was on my way to check my hotmail when the little list of MSN articles caught my eye. I rarely bother with anything except the one click to get me to my account, but occasionally they have such astonishingly banal titles that you have just have to go see what the hell they think people want to read – you know, things like ‘Are hats a thing of the past?’ or ‘Trepanning – is it really so bad for you?’ but on this occasion, there was a reasonably intelligent piece about the shift in numbers of unmarried women opting for alternative methods of getting pregnant. Now, I’m not feeling remotely broody and am generally reasonably happy being single (but would the beautiful one please hurry up and notice me…) but the reason I just had to go and read this article was the hyperlink, which just said (ready?)…

“Single Women Turn to Sperm”

AAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!! When??!! Does it happen in the night? In the bath? What if I’m on a date? What will my parents say? My grandmother’ll have a fit!

Just imagine the mess if it happened to all the single women simultaneously. S’probably just as well I’m such a strong swimmer….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home